Supporting the Needs of Your Leaders
We provide one-on-one leadership coaching packages customized for your organization’s existing and emerging leaders. Our customized packages provide focused feedback that serves to:
- Target areas of potential growth
- Strengthen communication skills
- Facilitate problem-solving and decision-making
- Build accountability
- Lead through change
- Build emotional intelligence
- Craft a vision
- Build alignment and a strong company culture
- Champion execution
Coaching sessions can be conducted in person or virtually (via video conferencing apps such as Zoom) and can focus on specific issues the employee is dealing with or take a broader approach by strengthening their overall skillsets and behaviors.
Leadership Coaching Package Details
- The first step will be a 30-minute, no-obligation one-on-one virtual meeting to make sure the coach/coachee relationship will be a good fit. Both the coach and coachee must feel comfortable with each other.
- Next, the leadership coach will review the coachee’s most recent 360 data or similar feedback, or if that is unavailable, the coach will administer one or more assessments to provide benchmark data. We use a variety of tools, depending on individual goals and/or needs. These include the R.A.N.™ Model of Performance Management Survey, the EQi Emotional Intelligence Assessment, and the Everything DiSC® Profile.
- The leadership coach will then craft a Coaching Plan based on the results of the assessment(s). Setting clearly defined goals and expectations based on the benchmark data is crucial for success.
- The coach will deliver a package of coaching sessions (usually six 1-hour sessions spanning approximately 3 – 4 months) using the most appropriate technique(s) for the situation. This may include shadowing work, journaling, case-study analysis, role plays, etc.
Our experienced leadership coaches have helped hundreds of leaders over the course of their long careers, from Fortune 500 companies, state cabinets, and federal agencies.
Leadership Coaching Topics
Areas of development in our leadership coaching sessions can include: