Tom Pearce, MBA
Tom Pearce is a Leadership Challenge® Certified Master, an LPI® Certified Coach, and president of his own consulting and training firm based in McKinney, Texas, that provides strategic development solutions for small to mid-sized businesses on issues related to leadership, employee development, change management, and organizational improvement.
Before founding his own firm, Tom was Vice President of HR and Administration for ARCO China where he supervised 25 colleagues and managed a budget of $8 million. He has been on assignment in Indonesia, London, Shanghai, Malaysia, and Dubai. He recently provided executive coaching for the Governor of the State of Colorado and his entire cabinet.
Tom has a BA in communications from The College of William and Mary and an MBA from Duke University. He is certified in Wiley’s The Leadership Challenge®, VitalSmarts’ Crucial Conversations®, William Bridges Associates’ Managing & Leading Organizational Transition, and FranklinCovey’s The Speed of Trust.
Tom’s recent projects include:
- Executive Coaching Project – Provided comprehensive coaching services for the Governor of the State of Colorado and his entire cabinet.
- Organizational Improvement Study – Society of Petroleum Engineers – Led six-month study which created new priorities and matrix structure. Resulted in strategic growth of 30% in revenue.
- Team Development Initiative – Texas Industries – Increased communication, teamwork, and profitability for leadership teams in Production, Finance, HR and IT through effective use of metric based solutions.
- The Leadership Challenge – Facilitated leadership programs for a variety of clients which catalyzed dramatic personal and organizational change. Program utilizes the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) and the materials tied to The Leadership Challenge.
- Executive Coaching Project – Environmental Protection Agency – Led a team of four coaches who worked closely with the top 16 managers of EPA Region Six to develop and execute action plans tied to their 360 feedback over a one year period.
Travels from: McKinney, Texas